- 4 Kale Leaves
- 1 cup Baby Spinach Leaves, packed
- 1 large Green Apple, cored
- 4 Mini Cucumbers, or 1 large
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro, or other herb, packed
- 1-inch piece Fresh Ginger, peeled
- 1 Lime, juiced
Cut the stems out of the kale leaves and tear the leaves into a few pieces.
Roughly chop the apple and cucumber.
Place all the ingredients in a blender or juicer. If using a blender add a very small amount of water if you need to get it going. Blend until smooth.
Strain it through a sieve if you wish to remove pulp.
Serve immediately on ice.
- My green apple was very big and tart. If you prefer your juice to be a little sweeter, use red apples and consider using more than one.
- I happen to have cilantro but this juice would taste great with parsley or mint too.