- 12 ounces Coconut Water, Or filtered water
- 1 large Pink Grapefruit, Peeled
- 1 Lime, Peeled
- 1 cup Pineapple, Fresh or canned in juice
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 1 piece Fresh Ginger, 1 inch, or 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger
- 2 handfuls Spinach, About 1 cup packed
- 1 tablespoon Organic Agave Nectar, Or more to taste
- 1/2 Frozen Banana
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 cups Ice Cubes
Place all ingredients in the order listed into a high powered blender.
Blend until completely smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
- Smoothie may be made the night before and refrigerated until ready to drink. If you don’t have a high powered blender, chop your ingredients up into small pieces and blend in batches.