- 1 16.3 ounce can Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits, You should have 8 biscuits
- 1 20 ounce bag Shredded Hash Browns
- 9 Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 8 slices Aged Asiago Cheese
- 1 pound Goetta Breakfast Sausage, Or pork breakfast sausage, divided into 8 patties
Prepare biscuits according to package directions; allow biscuits to cool.
Preheat oven to 475°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together hash browns, 1 lightly beaten egg, salt, pepper, melted butter and cornstarch. Create 8 separate mounds of hash browns and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake potato pancakes for 10 minutes. Flip pancakes over and bake for another 5 minutes. Add one slice of cheese on each pancake during the last minute of baking.
Meanwhile, spay a large skillet with non-stick spray. Place pork patties onto hot skillet and cook for 8 minutes per side or until done. Remove sausage and set aside. Wipe out skillet if necessary.
Cook remaining eggs in batches on low heat for about 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
To assemble: Cut each biscuit in half. Place one potato pancake on the bottoms of each biscuit, top with sausage, fried egg and remaining biscuit half. Serve immediately.