- 1 1/2 cups Gluten Free Oat Flour
- 1 cup Gluten Free Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoons Turmeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup, + 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Dairy-Free Mini Chocolate Chips, plus additional for topping (optional)
Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray an 8 inch loaf pan with cooking spray, lining the bottom with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the oat flour, rolled oats, baking powder, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda and salt until well mixed.
In a separate large bowl, whisk together the applesauce, maple syrup, almond milk, eggs, egg yolk and vanilla.
Add the oat mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Pour into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle more chocolate chips on top (optional)
Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 50 minutes to 1 hour.
Let cool in the pan COMPLETLEY.
Turn the cooled bread out from the pan, slice and DEVOUR!