- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger, (or fresh grated ginger, or the crushed ginger in the tube)
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Onions, (just the white part, save the green part for garnish)
- 1/2 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 cup Chopped Carrots, (chopped finely)
- 2 cups Leftover Cooked Rice
- 3 tablespoons Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
Heat your pan over medium/high heat until a drop of water “dances” on the surface and quickly bubbles and evaporates.
To your hot pan, add your oil, the white part of the green onions, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook until fragrant and the garlic is lightly golden.
Add the ground turkey to your hot skillet and stir to break up. Cook until browned.
Add your carrots and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until crisp tender.
Add leftover rice and gluten free soy sauce and cook until the rice is heated through, and golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
Make a “well” in the center of your skillet. Add the eggs, and scramble them in the “well”, gradually pulling in the surrounding rice meat and veggies as it cooks.
Turn off the heat, and add your frozen peas.
Add the green part of the green onions and serve.