- 2 cups Gluten Free Elbow Macaroni
- 1 5-ounce can Tuna, Chunk light in water
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3 Hard-Boiled Eggs, Sliced
- Fresh Chives, For garnish, optional
Cook the macaroni to al dente according to package directions. Drain and cool to room temperature.
Add the macaroni and tuna to a medium bowl and stir to combine. Add the Miracle Whip and black pepper and stir to combine. Add more Miracle Whip until you reach your desired creaminess.
Chill completely before serving, at least 2 hours.
Before serving, stir in additional Miracle Whip if necessary and top with chopped fresh chives and the hard-boiled eggs.
- For best results, use a rice based pasta and cook it to al dente – DO NOT overcook it.
- This recipe can easily be doubled and can also be made with regular macaroni.