For the Avocado Lime Dressing:
- 10 ounces Gluten Free Rotini
- 1 cup Fresh Tomato
- 1 15 oz can Black Beans, Drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Optional
- Fresh Cilantro, To garnish
- 1 Avocado
- 1 jalapeños Jalapeño, Seeded, or more if you like it spicy
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice, About 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Milk, Dairy or diary-free
Cook the gluten free pasta in boiling water according to the package directions and rinse in cool water.
For the dressing, puree the avocado, jalapeño, lime juice, honey, olive oil, and milk in a food processor or blender until smooth.
Toss the gluten free pasta, tomatoes, beans (pumpkin seeds if you are using them) and dressing together in a bowl and garnish with cilantro.
Best served at room temperature, not chilled, if you used lentil pasta.
- I used red lentil rotini for extra protein and fiber.
- I used half quartered yellow tomatoes and half halved cherry tomatoes.