- 2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 8 ounces Pineapple Chunks, with juice
- 1 Green Pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup Sweet Onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 3/4 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Distilled White Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- Cooked Rice
In a 6-quart slow cooker, spray with non-stick spray or place a liner inside.
Place the chicken on the bottom.
Top with the garlic, pineapple and juice, green pepper, and onion.
In a bowl, whisk together the sugar, water, vinegar, soy sauce, and ketchup.
Evenly pour over the chicken and veggies.
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Carefully uncover, mix in the cornstarch.
Cover and cook on low for another 15 minutes to thicken.
Serve the chicken with sauce over cooked rice.