- 1 9-inch Gluten-Free Pie Crust
- 1 15-ounce can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 large Eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar, (101g)
- 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar, (58g)
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon, (2g)
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 12 ounce can Evaporated Milk, (see notes)
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Prepare the pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate. Place in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk in the evaporated milk until incorporated.
Pour the filling into the cold crust and bake on the center rack for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, reduce the oven temperature to 350°F.
Bake at 350°F for 30-50 minutes. The pie is done when the edges are set and the middle 2 inches of the pie is still slightly jiggly.
Cool on a wire rack for 2 hours then serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with homemade whipped cream.
For Dairy Free, make my pie crust with the dairy free/vegan option and use Nature’s Charm Evaporated Coconut Milk.
- For Lactose Free, use an 11 oz. container of Carnation Lactose Free Evaporated Milk.