- 7 ounces Gluten Free Rice Sticks, Half a 14 ounce bag
- 2 Eggs
- 1 pound Chicken, Cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Zucchini Squash, Cut into bite sized strips
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Cut into bite sized strips
- 1/2 cup Peanuts
- 1/4 cup Fish Sauce
- 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
Prepare the gluten free rice sticks according to the package directions.
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. In a small bowl beat the eggs. Scramble the eggs in the skillet and remove from the skillet and set aside.
Drizzle a little oil in the skillet, season the chicken liberally with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet. Cook until golden brown and cooked through.
Add the zucchini, red bell pepper, and peanuts and cook until tender.
Add the remaining ingredients, stir the peanut butter into the liquid until smooth, and bring to a simmer.
Add the rice sticks and scrambled eggs and toss to coat.