- 2 1/2 pounds Broiler-Fryer Chicken, Cut
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Cornmeal
- 1 package Dry Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour, Or all purpose flour if not cooking gluten free
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Cooking Spray
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Spray a 13x9x2 pan with cooking spray.
Mix the cornmeal, ranch seasoning, flour, salt, paprika, and pepper in a medium sized bowl.
Take each piece of chicken and coat it with the mixture.
Shake off the excess.
Place the chicken skin-side down on the baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes uncovered, then turn the chicken carefully and bake an additional 30 minutes or until well done.