- 1 pound Lean Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Fresh Cilantro, To serve
- Cooked Rice, To serve
In a skillet over medium heat, break up the ground turkey and brown.
Once the turkey is browned and cooked through, add the brown sugar, tamari, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
Cook and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Serve over rice and garnish with cilantro.