For the Cookie Dough:
For the Topping:
- 2 cups Certified Gluten Free Oats, Ground
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Saigon Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, Melted
- 5 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate, Melted
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grind oats in a blender or food processor to make a flour.
Melt coconut oil into liquid using stovetop or microwave.
Combine ground oats, brown sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, eggs, and melted coconut oil in a large bowl. Mix them together well.
Form the dough into circles on a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.
Flatten circles slightly, and using a spoon, make indents in circles.
Spoon peanut butter OR melted chocolate into "thumbprints" created by the spoons.
Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Let cool and drizzle with more melted chocolate, if desired.