- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 2 cups Heavy Cream, warmed
- 2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 16 ounces Gluten Free Pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 pound Ground Beef, cooked and drained
- Salt and Pepper
- Crumbled Cooked Bacon
- 1 cup Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
Cook both the pasta and ground beef if not already.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt the butter in a large stockpot, and then add in the flour and mustard.
Mix in the cream and cheeses.
Whisk until well combined and cheese is melted.
Whisk in the sour cream.
Stir in the cooked pasta and beef.
Add a dash of salt and pepper.
Evenly pour the mixture into a greased 9x13 baking pan.
Top with crumbled bacon.
Top evenly with breadcrumbs.
Bake for 15 minutes until the top is lightly browned.
Adapted From – Back Around the Table with David Venable