- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon Minced Dehydrated Onion Flakes, (optional)
- 1/4 cup Milk, (I use unsweetened plain coconut milk or almond milk to keep them dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and gently combine.
Scoop into 1 1/2 tablespoon portions using a 1 1/2 tablespoon spring-loaded scoop (or cookie scoop) and gently roll into a ball between the palms of your hands.
Place your turkey meatballs on the prepared baking sheet with an inch or so in between (they can be close, just not touching).
Bake for 10 minutes, flip, and then bake for another 6-10 minutes or until they are cooked through. They will reach an internal temperature of 165°F and be lightly golden.