- 1 1/4 cups All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1 3/4 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Egg Whites, About a dozen eggs
- 1 teaspoon Cream Of Tartar
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 20 ounce can Crushed Pineapple
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, and salt.
Crack the eggs and prepare them in a separate bowl, then pour them into the flour mixture.
Continue mixing and add in the cream of tartar and the vanilla.
Pour in 1/2 a can of the crushed pineapple, about 10 oz.
Spray a Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray, pour the batter evenly into the pan.
Place this in a cold oven and then heat to 325°F.
Let this bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.
Let it cool fully, then release it from the pan.
Serve topped with additional pineapple.