- 2 fluid ounces Espresso Coffee
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Ice Cubes
- Whipped Cream, for garnish
In a small bowl, stir together the coffee, dark chocolate, sugar and cinnamon until chocolate has melted.
In a blender, blend together the coffee chocolate mixture, milk and ice for 30-45 seconds.
Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream, if desired.
- You may substitute 3/4 cup double strength brewed coffee for the espresso.
- I used Vietnamese Cinnamon, which is a stronger flavor. Use the cinnamon you love best.
- A drizzle of chocolate sauce or a sprinkle of cinnamon would be tasty too!