For the Salsa:
For the Fish:
- 1 Mango, Peeled and cubed, large
- 1 cup Diced Pineapple
- 1 Avocado, Cubed
- 1/4 cup Chopped Red Onion
- 2 tablespoons Jalapeño, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons Minced Fresh Cilantro
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 3 teaspoons Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 pound Halibut Steaks, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, To taste
- 8 Flour Tortillas, Warmed, 6 inch
In a medium bowl, gently toss together all the salsa ingredients. Set aside.
Heat grill to medium-high. Brush halibut with olive oil. Brush grates of grill with additional olive oil.
Grill halibut steaks for 3-5 minutes per side until halibut flakes easily with a fork.
Remove halibut from grill, cut into portions and divide evenly between four flour tortillas.
Top with tropical vanilla bean salsa and serve.