- 4 English Muffins, sliced down the center
- 3/4 cup Marinara Sauce, or pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Provolone Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian Seasoning, (dried)
Preheat broiler to 400°F. Either lightly toast English muffins in a toaster or place them on a cookie sheet, cut side up, and toast them in the broiler for a few minutes.
Spoon sauce on top of muffins. Mix all three cheeses together and top muffins with a generous serving of cheese. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
Place the pizzas in the broiler for a few minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Make sure to keep an eye on them so they do not burn. Serve the pizzas warm.