- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1-1 1/2 pounds Chicken, cut into cubes
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Curry Powder
- 1 tablespoon Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 15 ounce can Coconut Milk
- 1 8 ounce can Tomato Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- Fresh Cilantro, for garnish
- Cooked White Rice
In a large skillet heat oil over medium high heat. Add chicken and onions to the pan. Sprinkle curry powder, garam masala, salt and pepper over chicken. Cook for 4-5 minutes until browned.
Add garlic, and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
Mix in coconut milk, tomato sauce, and sugar. Bring to a low simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
Serve over rice. Garnish with cilantro.