- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound Chicken Breast, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Red Pepper, thinly sliced
Fajita Seasoning Mix:
- Diced Tomatoes
- Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
In a small bowl mix together the fajita seasoning mix until well blended.
Toss chicken with the seasoning mixture until well coated.
Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add oil to the pan swirling to coat. Add the chicken and vegetables to the pan.
Cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently. Once the chicken is fully cooked remove from pan and serve with warm tortillas and desired toppings.