- 3 tablespoons Coconut Flour, (21g)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- pinch of Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg Yolk, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup Ripe Banana, slightly heaping, mashed (95g or 1 medium banana)
In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the almond milk, honey, coconut oil, vanilla and egg yolk until well combined. Add in the banana and mix well.
Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined.
Pour into a large mug (at least 14-16oz) and spread out evenly.
Bake until the top is set and any wet spots are no larger than a dime. This was about 3 minutes in my 1000-watt microwave.