- 1/2 cup Butter, Softened
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Shredded Zucchini, Packed
- 2/3 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Toffee Bits
- 1 1/4 cups Mini Chocolate Chips, Divided
Beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the egg, vanilla, zucchini, yogurt, and buttermilk and mix until combined.
Sift together the salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, flour, and cocoa powder and slowly add to the wet mixture until a thick batter forms.
Stir in the toffee bits and 1 cup mini chocolate chips. Spoon the batter evenly into 20 muffin liners. Sprinkle the top of the batter with the extra chocolate chips.
Bake at 400 degrees for 16-18 minutes. Do not over bake. Remove from the muffin tins and let cool. Store the cooled muffins in a sealed container on the counter.