For the Dressing:
For the Salad:
- 3 tablespoons Apple Juice, (not from concentrate)
- 2 tablespoons Tahini Paste
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, packed
- 1 tablespoon Mint, packed
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 cups Spinach, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Cauliflower, grated
- 1/2 cup Carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup Apple, diced
- 1/4 cup Golden Raisins
- 3/4 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- pinch of Black Pepper
Put apple juice, tahini, cilantro, mint, lemon juice and salt in a small food processor ( mine is 3 cups.)
Pulse the ingredients, stopping to scrape the sides as necessary, until the ingredients are completely mixed. Set aside.
Place the grated carrots in a kitchen towel and ring out as much excess water as a you can.
Mix all salad ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
Pour salad dressing over the salad. Mix until well combined