For the Cake :
For the Topping:
- 1 box dark chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream, reduced-fat is fine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 4 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, broken into pieces, must be baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
To Make the Cake:
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips.
Spray a large tube pan or bundt pan with non-stick spray.
Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Remove pan to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes, then invert the cake onto the wire rack to cool completely.
To Make the Topping:
In a small bowl, combine baking chocolate, heavy cream, and butter.
Microwave on high at 30-second intervals until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth when stirred with a whisk.
Pour over cooled bundt cake.
In another small bowl, microwave peanut butter for 30 seconds, or until melted and thin. Drizzle over cake.
Allow 10-15 minutes for toppings to set. Cut and serve.