- 1/2 cup Butter, Melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 325°F, line baking sheets with parchment paper
In a large bowl, whisk together the butter and sugars for a few minutes, until the mixture is smooth and a light brown shade.
Whisk in the egg, vanilla, and cinnamon
Fold in the flour, baking soda and powder until just combined.
Stir in the cranberries and chocolate chips.
Using a large cookie scoop, drop on a baking sheet 2-inches apart.
Pop in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until the bottoms are a golden brown.
Remove and allow to set for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Enjoy!