- 2 teaspoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Yellow Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 1 cup Raw Unsalted Cashews
- Cooking Spray
Adjust the cooking rack to the bottom placement and preheat your toaster oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a small baking pan with cooking oil and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together maple syrup, olive oil, curry powder, cumin, ginger, and sea salt. Add cashews and stir well to coat.
Pour nuts onto prepared pan and arrange in a single layer.
Cook nuts until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally, about 14 to 16 minutes.
When the cashews are finished cooking, remove the pan from the toaster oven, stir nuts again, and arrange in a single layer.
Leave nuts on the pan to cool completely before devouring or storing in a well-sealed container.