- 3 tablespoons Ground Coriander
- 2 tablespoons Ground Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Ground Turmeric
- 2 teaspoons Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Chili Flakes, or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon White Pepper
- 3 Bay Leafs, lower stem removed
- 1 Whole Cloves
Mix all of the ground spices together except for the bay leaf.
Put the mixture into a dry frying pan over medium-high heat and toast for a few minutes, until fragrant. Be careful not to burn the spices.
Use as required in your recipe, adding the bay leaf to the curry as it cooks.