- 2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Cut bite size
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 3/4 cup Orange Juice Concentrate, Thawed
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- 2 tablespoons White Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 cloves Garlic, Pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- Green Onion and Jasmine Rice, For serving
In a large slow cooker, combine chicken with soy sauce, orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, water, red pepper, garlic, and salt.
Heat on low, covered, for 6 hours.
Fifteen minutes before serving, combine water with cornstarch (whisking them together).
Pour into slow cooker, mix and allow to thicken (15 minutes to an hour).
Serve over cooked rice and add green onion for garnish. ENJOY!