- 1/2 18-ounce package Precooked Polenta
- Cooking Spray
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Seasoning of Choice, such as Italian Seasoning, Chipotle Powder, Taco Seasoning or Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Pizza Sauce, or other dipping sauce of choice, such as Marinara Sauce, Guacamole, Blueberry Yogurt
Adjust toaster oven rack to the middle position and preheat to 450°F on the Bake setting.
Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking oil.
Slice polenta into 1/2-inch rounds. Slice each round into 4 or 6 triangles.
Place triangles onto prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray with cooking oil and sprinkle with seasoning of choice.
Bake for 10 minutes until polenta is dry to the touch.
Adjust rack to the highest position and switch the toaster oven to broil. Broil for 2-4 minutes until the triangles are crispy and browned.
Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Convection Toaster Ovens: Reduce temperature to 425 and bake 7 to 9 minutes before broiling.
- The recipe calls for half a tube of polenta. You can store unused polenta refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 5 days.