- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Minced Fresh Garlic
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3/4 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese, at room temperature (regular or dairy free works)
- 3/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 8 ounces Short Cut Pasta, cooked to package directions (I like chickpea pasta)
- Fresh Sage, sliced (for garnish)
Heat the olive oil up in a large, high-sided pan on medium heat.
Sautee the onion and garlic until lightly golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
Add in all the remaining ingredients, except the sage and pasta, and whisk together. Bring to a boil.
Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium low and simmer, stirring frequently, until the sauce begins to thicken and reduce. NOTE: if it gets too thick, thin it out with some pasta water!
Toss in your cooked pasta and stir until coated.
Divide between bowls, garnish with sage and DEVOUR!