- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Roughly Chopped Pecans
- 1/3 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the Brussels sprouts on a rimmed cookie sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Using your hands, toss well.
Bake the Sprouts:
Bake the sprouts for 20-25 minutes, or until almost tender. Remove them from the oven and carefully stir in the pecans and cranberries.
Return to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes, paying close attention so the pecans don’t burn.
Finish the Dish:
Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and maple syrup over the finish Brussels sprouts and carefully toss. Serve immediately.