- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, gluten free if needed
- pinch of Salt
- 5 tablespoons Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Monkfruit Sweetener, or sweetener of choice, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Organic Butter Extract
- 1 tablespoon Mini Chocolate Chips
Combine the almond milk, oatmeal and a pinch salt in a medium pot and bring to a boil on high heat.
Once boiling, reduce the heat the medium and simmer, stirring frequently, until the oats are thick and tender, but still a little runny, about 3 minutes.
Once cooked, remove from the heat and stir in the protein powder, sweetener and extract.
Transfer to a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips.