- 4 cloves Garlic, chopped chunky
- 1 White Onion, small, chopped
- 1/2 cup Rainbow Radishes
- 1/2 cup Fingerling Potatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Celery
- 1/2 cup Carrot, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Ghee
- 1 teaspoon Celery Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Curry Powder
- 2 pinches red hawaiian sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- Lemon Juice, fresh, to taste
- 13 ounces Cream of Coconut, 1 can
- 1 package Steamed Lentils, 17.6 oz
- 2 tablespoons Sour Cream
- Organic Blue Agave Sweetener, to taste
Chop all veggies, keep ‘em separate from one another and set aside.
Heat ghee in caste iron skillet on medium heat.
Throw in onion, celery and ½ of the garlic and sauté until onion is tender (about 7 minutes).
Add 1/2 of the can of coconut cream and rest of veggies, turn down heat to a low simmer and cover (open and stir regularly… you don’t wanna burn the cream) for another 7 minutes.
Add the lentils and stir.
Add the sour cream and agave to taste
Serve atop microwave spaghetti squash or your favorite rice.