- 2 large White Onions, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 bunch Flat-leaf Parsley
- 2 Lemons, sliced into rounds
- 1 1/2 pounds Red Potato, small
- 1 1/2 pounds Chorizo Sausage, cut into 1" slices
- Salt and Pepper
- 24 Little Neck Clams
- 24 Live Mussels, cleaned and debearded (optional)
- 2 pounds Shrimp, large, peeled and deveined with tails on
- 16 ounces Dry White Wine
- 16 ounces Boiling Water
- 6 Corn on The Cobs, husked and broken in half
- 1 medium Lobster, 1-2 pounds
Heat oil and melt butter in a 16-20 quart pot over medium heat. Add onions and cook, stirring until softened, 5 minutes.
Layer parsley and lemon slices on top of onions. Top first with potatoes, season with salt and pepper, then layer sausage slices, clams, mussels and shrimp.
Pour over wine and water. Cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes until steam begins to escape.
Add the corn and place lobster on top. Cover pot and cook another 15 minutes. Ensure the potatoes are soft, clams and mussels have opened and the lobster has turned bright red.
Remove all seafood, sausage and potatoes. Pour broth through a strainer. Taste broth and season with salt and pepper as needed.
Serve with lemon wedges, broth and butter.