- 6 Wonton Wrappers, (3-inch squares)
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon
Adjust the cooking rack to the bottom position and preheat your toaster oven to 350°F on the BAKE setting.
Set one wrapper on a cutting board and spray lightly with oil. Place the next wrapper on top and spray with oil. Repeat with remaining wrappers, then slice the stack in half.
Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Arrange individual wonton pieces in a single layer on a sheet pan and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar.
Bake until golden brown around the edges, about 7 to 9 minutes.
Enjoy warm or transfer chips to a wire rack to cool before eating.
- Convection Adjustments: Reduce the temperature to 325°F and begin checking for doneness after 7 minutes, adding more time as needed.
- Store leftover chips in a sealed container for up to 3 days.