- 1 pound Roma Tomato, diced
- 2 medium Ripe Avocados, diced
- 1/4 cup Sliced Red Onion, about 1/4 a medium size onion
- 1/2 bunch Fresh Cilantro, chopped, approximately 1/4 cup
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
In a large mixing bowl add all of the ingredients, except the queso fresco. Stir until combined.
Chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to let the flavors blend.
Top with the crumbled queso fresco. Serve immediately and enjoy!