- 1 cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1 cup Fresh Parsley
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Oregano
- 4 cloves Garlic, Coarsely chopped
- 1 large Shallot
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, Or more to taste
- Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To taste
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
In a food processor combine cilantro, parsley, oregano, garlic, shallot, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper. Pulse to roughly chop.
Add vinegar and olive oil and pulse until finely chopped, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
Refrigerate until ready to use.