- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Grated Zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine eggs, Greek yogurt, vegetable oil, vanilla, and grated zucchini.
In a separate large bowl, combine sugar, flour, salt, baking soda, and cocoa powder.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and mix until just combined.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Place paper cupcake liners in each of 24 regular-sized muffin cups.
Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, filling them about 3/4 full.
Bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes.