- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar, plus more for rolling
- 1 large Egg, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl. Set aside
Beat together the butter, cream cheese, and sugar in a mixing bowl until the mixture is fluffy.
Beat in the egg and vanilla until the mixture is fully combined.
Pour in the dry ingredients and beat just until the flour mixture is full combined.
Roll our balls of dough that are about 1 1/2 tablespoons big. Roll in sugar.
Flatten, then place at least an inch apart on the baking sheet.
Bake for 8 - 10 minutes. Leave on the baking sheet for a minute, then transfer to a wire rack to cool fully.