For the Salad:
For the Dressing:
- 3 cups Romaine Lettuce
- 3 cups Cabbage, chopped
- 3 cups Leftover Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups Matchstick Carrots
- 1/2 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 cup Wonton Strips
- 1/2 cup Chow Mein Noodles
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- 1/4 cup Sliced Green Onions
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Grated Fresh Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
In a large bowl toss together all of the ingredients for the salad. Set aside.
In a small jar add all of the ingredients for the salad dressing. Shake until well combined.
Pour salad dressing over the salad, tossing to combine until everything is well coated.