- 20 ounces Baby Potatoes, Quartered
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts, Halved if large
- 1 Onion, Quartered and then cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 pound Chicken Breast, Cut into chunks
- 1-2 tablespoons Za'atar
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Seeds
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Place the potatoes, Brussels sprouts and onion on a sheet pan and toss with the oil and salt. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are starting to get brown and crispy.
Remove the pan from the oven and carefully stir in the chicken and Za'atar. Return to the oven and finish baking for 5-10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
Toss in the pomegranate and serve immediately.