- 2 12 ounce packages Frozen Spinach Soufflé, Thawed
- 2 cups Frozen Broccoli Florets, Slightly thawed
- 2 cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cups Shredded Colby Jack Cheese, Divided
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine spinach soufflé, broccoli, brown rice, milk, 1 1/2 cup cheese, chopped onion, mustard, and salt.
Pour into a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
Sauté the chicken breasts until both sides are golden brown, and the juices run clear.
Slice the chicken into strips.
Arrange the chicken on top of the casserole.
Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheese over the chicken.
Bake an additional 15-20 minutes, or until spinach mixture is set and bubbling.
Remove from heat, and serve.