- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1/4 cup Butter, Melted
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Diced Fresh Cherries, Plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips, Plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread
- Chocolate Syrup
Mix together the flour, salt, and sugar. Create a well in the center of the bowl.
Pour the eggs, creamer, butter, and vanilla in the center. Use a fork to mix everything together. Stir in the diced cherries and chocolate chips
Drop the batter by spoonfuls onto a heated waffle iron that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Cook for a few minutes or until golden brown. Use a fork to gently remove the waffles.
Serve the warm waffles with cherries, chocolate chips, cheesecake dip, and syrup.
- Use your favorite flavor of liquid coffee creamer.
- You can use half and half or milk in place of the creamer if you like.
- For a homemade version, use my dark chocolate cheesecake dip!