For the Cake:
For the Filling:
- 3 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs, finely ground
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 12 tablespoons Salted Butter, melted
- 1 box White Cake Mix, plus eggs, oil, and water needed to prepare
For the Topping:
- 1 3.4 ounce package Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 7 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 30 ounces Cherry Pie Filling
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13 inch cake pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in melted butter until combined. Spoon mixture into prepared cake pan and press evenly into the bottom.
Prepare cake mix as directed on box. Pour into cake pan, spreading evenly.
Bake for roughly 20 -25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Remove cake from oven and let cool completely on a wire rack.
Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in the surface of the cake, at about 1 inch intervals.
In a large bowl, whisk together the cheesecake pudding and 2 cups cold milk until thickened.
Fold in sweetened condensed milk and pour mixture over the cake, spreading to fill the holes.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Top with cherry pie filling before serving.