- 32 oz bag Frozen Hash Browns, thawed (cubed or shredded)
- 2 cups Sour Cream, (16 ounces)
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup, cream of mushroom soup, cheese soup, or potato soup
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 13x9 pan; set aside.
In a large bowl combine the potatoes, sour cream, onion, cream soup, 1 ½ cups cheese, butter, salt and pepper.
Mix well and taste for additional salt and pepper if necessary.
Spread into prepared pan and bake uncovered at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with remaining ½ cup of cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.