- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 cups Boiling Water, hot
- 2 cups Skim Milk
- 2 cups Whole Grain Elbow Macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons Paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
In a large skillet brown ground beef over medium high heat. Once cooked, drain any fat that remains.
Mix together all of the seasonings in a small bowl. Add to the drained beef, stir to combine. Pour in hot water, milk, and pasta. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 - 12 minutes, or until pasta is cooked.
Stir in cheddar cheese until melted. Remove from heat, and let stand for a few minute until the sauce thickens.