- 1 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup Diced Onion, about half a large onion
- 1 cup Chopped Celery
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 6 cups Cauliflower, cut into small, bite-sized florets, 560g
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Chopped Parsley, minced, plus additional for garnish
- 1 teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Sage
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt, plus more to taste
- Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth, or vegetable broth
Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Add in the onion, celery and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is golden brown and tender, about 8 minutes.
Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the cauliflower. Cook until the cauliflower just begins to soften and brown, stirring frequently, or about 10 minutes.
Add in the parsley, poultry seasoning, sage, salt* and a pinch of pepper and cook one minute.
Stir in the broth, cover, and cook until the cauliflower is tender and the liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
Season with salt if needed, garnish with additional parsley and DEVOUR!
- I liked this better with 3/4 tsp of salt. If you’re salt-sensitive, you may want 1/2 tsp.