- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 pound Zucchini Squash, diced
- 1 medium whole Fresh Tomato, diced
- 1 1/2 cups Corn Kernels
- 1 4 ounce can Diced Green Chiles
- 1/2 cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese, 2 ounces
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add the zucchini and tomato. Cook until zucchini begins to soften, about 5 minutes.
Stir in corn and chiles. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with cheese and cover again for a few minutes until cheese is melted.