- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 medium Ripe Banana, about 7-inches long
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Butterscotch Chips
Adjust the cooking rack to the bottom position and preheat your toaster oven to 350°F.
Spread oats in a single layer on a quarter sheet pan and place in the toaster oven.
Cook oats until lightly toasted, about 8 to 10 minutes. Set pan aside to cool completely.
In a medium bowl, mash the banana until smooth. Stir in the almond butter and mix well. Add the cooled toasted oats, cinnamon, and butterscotch chip. Mix until combined.
Line a quarter sheet pan with a silicone baking mat. Use an ice cream scoop or two spoons to drop the mixture into 6 even mounds onto the pan.
Bake at 350°F until the tops are set and edges are golden about 14 to 15 minutes.
Cool cookies on pan for at least 5 minutes before devouring.
- The cookies will not spread during baking. If you want a perfect cookie shape, moisten your fingertips with water and gently flatten/shape the sticky dough mounds before baking.
- Freeze any leftover cookies. To reheat frozen cookies, place cookies on a pan lined with a silicone baking mat. Heat in your toaster oven at 325°F for 5 minutes or until warmed through.